Greg Killeen (pictured) and Public Interest Advocacy Centre Solicitor Gemma Namey say a disappointing Federal Court decision in relation to their disability discrimination complaint is not the end of the matter.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 8 Dec 2023Democracy groups call on Government to overhaul broken FOI system in line with inquiry report
- 21 Sep 2018Calls for greater transparency and accountability for secret ‘STMP’ policing policy and its impact on young people
- 1 Aug 2018NSW Government announces additional funding for community legal centres
- 3 May 2017'If I could say one thing' - mental health and insurance
- 20 Mar 2017Law school deans take funding fight to George Brandis