PIAC’s submission addresses the review of the Customer Contract for Hunter Water Corporation being undertaken by the Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART). IPART’s Issues Paper on the review notes that ‘the Customer Contract is to define the relationship between Hunter Water and its customers’. PIAC’s submission discusses opportunities to improve this relationship through strengthened consumer protections and more transparent delivery of information.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 2 May 2022Rising electricity prices pushing households to the wall
- 25 Feb 20222SER interview re Renewable Energy Zones
- 5 Aug 2021Increased energy bill support welcome news for NSW households under lockdown
- 22 Jun 2021Community and industry collaborate for better outcomes for people experiencing vulnerability
- 1 Jun 2021Treasury plans to give energy retailers control of consumer data should be abandoned