PIAC’s submission addresses the review of the Customer Contract for Hunter Water Corporation being undertaken by the Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART). IPART’s Issues Paper on the review notes that ‘the Customer Contract is to define the relationship between Hunter Water and its customers’. PIAC’s submission discusses opportunities to improve this relationship through strengthened consumer protections and more transparent delivery of information.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 29 Sep 2023Australia’s transmission task needs a new approach – let’s open it up to competition
- 28 Aug 2023Eraring extension unnecessary: Government has cheaper, cleaner options
- 25 Aug 20232SER: Turning down the gas
- 18 Jul 2023“We can electrify the smart way, or the slow and expensive way”
- 15 Jun 2023Consumer groups welcome Knock to Stay Connected customer code for energy companies