The MHSLP has received a
Certificate of Commendation from the Mental Health Association NSW in
recognition of innovative mental health initiatives.
PIAC received the
award after being nominated for the 2010 Mental Health Matters Award.
The award recognises MHLSP’s success in enhancing the quality of
life and wellbeing of people living with a mental illness; its demonstrated
improvement in service through partnerships; and evidence of service
Other stories in this edition of Mental Health e-news, #2:
- Gamarada information night open to the public
- Valuing People with Disability in Australia’s Migration Program
- Persistence solves Centrelink dilemma
- In my view: Shopfront Social Worker, Jamie Alford
- Evaluating the Mental Health Legal Services Project