This submission forms the PIAC response to the Australian Energy Regulator’s Issues Paper on Retail Pricing Information Guidelines. PIAC makes a number of recommendations that would ensure access to adequate and transparent pricing information for consumers. PIAC argues that without access to adequate and transparent pricing information, energy retail markets will fail to provide beneficial outcomes for consumers.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 27 May 2022Welcome news: increased financial assistance for NSW households facing rising energy bills
- 2 May 2022Rising electricity prices pushing households to the wall
- 25 Feb 20222SER interview re Renewable Energy Zones
- 5 Aug 2021Increased energy bill support welcome news for NSW households under lockdown
- 22 Jun 2021Community and industry collaborate for better outcomes for people experiencing vulnerability