This submission forms the PIAC response to the Australian Energy Regulator’s Issues Paper on Retail Pricing Information Guidelines. PIAC makes a number of recommendations that would ensure access to adequate and transparent pricing information for consumers. PIAC argues that without access to adequate and transparent pricing information, energy retail markets will fail to provide beneficial outcomes for consumers.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 9 Sep 20222SER interview: energy reliability
- 24 Aug 20222SER interview: everyone deserves a healthy home
- 28 Jun 2022Does Australia need Tasmania to become a multi-billion-dollar 'Battery of the Nation'?
- 23 Jun 2022AUDIO: Calls for energy businesses to operate in good faith
- 19 Jun 2022‘The prices are so much more’: how apartment dwellers get locked into bad power deals