Gamarada, or comrades in the Gadigal language, is much more than a free voluntary self-help program.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 21 Sep 2018Calls for greater transparency and accountability for secret ‘STMP’ policing policy and its impact on young people
- 1 Aug 2018NSW Government announces additional funding for community legal centres
- 3 May 2017'If I could say one thing' - mental health and insurance
- 20 Mar 2017Law school deans take funding fight to George Brandis
- 7 Mar 2017Vulnerable at risk as community legal centres face 'funding cliff'