The NSW Government is hoping a headache involving about $70 million in stolen indigenous wages will just quietly go away when a repayment scheme winds up in three months.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 30 May 2023Over-representation of Aboriginal people in New South Wales prisons "highest on record"
- 30 May 2023Proportion of Aboriginal inmates in NSW hit a record 29.7% in February
- 30 May 2023‘Growing crisis’: Record level of Aboriginal people in NSW prisons, new data reveals
- 3 Mar 2023First Nations Cadetships aim to boost Indigenous lawyer numbers
- 13 Dec 2022Legal Centres call for all COVID fines to be cancelled, existing fines regime to be reviewed