Seriously ill psychiatric patients committed to institutions against their will have to wait up to four weeks for a hearing into their detention.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 21 Nov 2021Opinion: Australia must raise the age of responsibility to 14 or keep trapping children in a quicksand of criminality
- 11 Nov 2021Shoebridge Bill highlights need for action to raise the age
- 13 May 2021Forum: Policing Public Space
- 13 Oct 2020Legal organisations remain concerned about the impact of secret policy on children and young people
- 5 Jul 2020Complaints against police exceed targets in two out of three NSW districts