SOME customers could be paying almost $900 more for a year’s electricity by 2013, as the impact of the Federal Government’s proposal to cut carbon emissions is felt in the household budget for the first time, with one group warning the increases ”will send many households into poverty”.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 2 May 2022Rising electricity prices pushing households to the wall
- 25 Feb 20222SER interview re Renewable Energy Zones
- 5 Aug 2021Increased energy bill support welcome news for NSW households under lockdown
- 22 Jun 2021Community and industry collaborate for better outcomes for people experiencing vulnerability
- 1 Jun 2021Treasury plans to give energy retailers control of consumer data should be abandoned