SOME customers could be paying almost $900 more for a year’s electricity by 2013, as the impact of the Federal Government’s proposal to cut carbon emissions is felt in the household budget for the first time, with one group warning the increases ”will send many households into poverty”.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 9 Sep 20222SER interview: energy reliability
- 24 Aug 20222SER interview: everyone deserves a healthy home
- 28 Jun 2022Does Australia need Tasmania to become a multi-billion-dollar 'Battery of the Nation'?
- 23 Jun 2022AUDIO: Calls for energy businesses to operate in good faith
- 19 Jun 2022‘The prices are so much more’: how apartment dwellers get locked into bad power deals