A PLAN to allow evidence obtained by the Independent Commission Against Corruption to be used in criminal actions has run into stiff opposition over the potential erosion of legal rights.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 21 Sep 2018Calls for greater transparency and accountability for secret ‘STMP’ policing policy and its impact on young people
- 1 Aug 2018NSW Government announces additional funding for community legal centres
- 3 May 2017'If I could say one thing' - mental health and insurance
- 20 Mar 2017Law school deans take funding fight to George Brandis
- 7 Mar 2017Vulnerable at risk as community legal centres face 'funding cliff'