THE stealth with which the NSW Government has sought to give police the power to search people’s homes secretly has angered lawyers and civil libertarians.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 16 Jan 2024NSW Police fall short in response to consorting laws criticisms
- 21 Dec 2023UN committee report slams Australia's 'inhuman' prisons
- 21 Dec 2023PIAC responds to scathing UN subcommittee report on Australian detention
- 30 Oct 2023Police bin unjust surveillance amid 'bombshell' report
- 30 Oct 2023Unreasonable, unjust, oppressive and improperly discriminatory: watchdog blasts police on STMP