THE stealth with which the NSW Government has sought to give police the power to search people’s homes secretly has angered lawyers and civil libertarians.
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 11 Nov 2021Shoebridge Bill highlights need for action to raise the age
- 13 May 2021Forum: Policing Public Space
- 13 Oct 2020Legal organisations remain concerned about the impact of secret policy on children and young people
- 5 Jul 2020Complaints against police exceed targets in two out of three NSW districts
- 14 Feb 2020NSW police put children as young as nine, many of them Indigenous under surveillance