PIAC submission to the inquiry into stolen wages focussed on the general elements of the injustice of stolen wages, the process of repayment undertaken by the NSW government and the potential for an action to recover compensation beyond the jurisdiction of the NSW scheme
Related Media Releases & Coverage
- 15 Nov 2021Politics triumphs over evidence as Attorneys General fail on raising the age
- 11 Nov 2021Shoebridge Bill highlights need for action to raise the age
- 15 Oct 2021Missed opportunities in NSW Government’s disappointing response to First Nations People in Custody Inquiry
- 13 Oct 2020Legal organisations remain concerned about the impact of secret policy on children and young people
- 30 Jul 2020Should ten year olds be jailed?